Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 6 EOC: Me X 3

When I think of footwear I think of Converse. I have found that over the 40+ shoe collection that I own this shoe always ends up on my feet. I was introduced to this elegant footwear back when I was about ten years old. Ever since then I have been a promoter. I chose this shoe because it is simple, easy to put on, extremely fashionable, and super universal! This shoe goes with anything, and I wear it with my casual gear, as well as with my suit and tie. I personally identify with this idea because as a songwriter I am always trying to keep my life simple and easy to manage so I can spend my time creating music and living happy. This shoe has me all over it!

This Microphone sets my intimate side. I have been a songwriter and producer for quite some time now. I write and record songs because I love capturing thoughts in mid air and making them mine. I can see the mouth of the universe open when I am alone in my studio, recording a piece of time through the microphone, this is my chance to sing.


As simple and old-fashion that I am, I also embrace technology. I am bit of a nerd and love my computer. Not only do I love my computer for all its possibilities, but I also work at Apple and love it! I chose the Apple’s Macbook Pro because I can create music, keep in touch with the world through the internet, keep all my memories inside my photo gallery, and stay productive with my work-ALL IN A TINY BOX! While the night is young and I look forward to sleeping when I’m 40 I will continue to work hard, and will  with my apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment