Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


Hello, my name is Javier Garcia, and I am Songwriter and Musician. Early in my life I decided that my passion for writing, producing, and making a career in music would be my lifelong endeavor. I have gained experience through formal education in music and playing in bands. My words cannot explain the “Telephone Booth” experience I feel when I am working on a song. Actually, I have a song from my second solo record that is called “Botica Telefonica” that paints that feeling.
I am very proud to share that I have also recorded two solo records, in which I wrote, performed, and produced. The learning process has been immense, beautiful, and addicting! I am a multi instrumentalist that sings, plays Bass guitar, Six string guitar, and Drumset. During the last fifteen years I have become more and more intrigued in music production and the overall art of recording. The Art Institute of Las Vegas has now brought me to this city.
Las Vegas offers a plethora of venues where I can network, learn, and share my talents with music. With all the live shows, great talent that comes to record in studios, and the high level of international traffic I anticipated many opportunities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment